From Namibia with love

Hi friends,

I hope you have had a wonderful week! I'm sorry that I haven't written for a few days.

I am about to cross the border to Namibia so will be without internet for upto 10 days. I promise if I find a spot then I'll write and share some of the experience with you.

But you can go over to www.cotn.org and look up COTN Voices and find something that I've written there. That is big exciting announcement... I've been asked to guest blog over at COTN Voices. It is such a dream come true to have an opportunity to share more of my writing in a forum that I love, for the global family that I am part of. The COTN Voices are supposed to inspire great living, so I hope you're inspired.

I look forward to sharing all about the rest of our Cape Town trip and out fun in Namibia when we are back.

Much love friends,

Thanks for stopping by, K x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About