It's "Trad"...

One of the things I love about the family I married into is that they have a tradition for every occasion. It is one of the things that makes them so special! All the little traditions gives them a way of making random strangers (like I once was) welcome and part of the family. If we do something and it's fun, it becomes tradition! My DIL (Dad-in-law) is usually the instigator of all the traditions and I believe that was the case with the one we observed tonight...

So it is tradition (or "Trad" a he would say) in the Nothnagel family that when someone gets a new car they have to take the whole family out for ice-cream... So in honour of this fabulous tradition my gorgeous man took me out to Nina's (one of our favourite spots in J-Bay) for an ice-cream date. Granted, we didn't actually take the WHOLE family out but living in J-Bay means that you will almost certainly see at least 6 of your extended family members wherever you go - and we did! I love that!

I indulged in a scoop of one of my favourite flavours, Fudge and Christian opted for a scoop of Bar One... Yum!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About