Happy Friday!

Hi friends,

I trust you have had a great week! Mine has been totally inspiring and refreshing.

The VGY students have been on Poverty Week. This is one of the highlights of their year with us. The Bible says 'Blessed are the poor in spirit" - how true this is. As I have travelled around the word I have been exposed to both the extremely rich and the extremely poor; and perhaps the most shocking thing I have found is that those people you and I may class as "poor" are the happiest, most loving people I have ever met. And so we give our students the priceless opportunity of going into the bush for a week to get still and find what it means to be poor in spirit. Having gone through the week myself last year I know that it is very challenging but divine as you get to the end of your end and find out what is there. Watch this space for a little glimpse of how they found it.

So this is an ecstatically happy Friday for me. This morning Mr. Noth announced that he is whisking me away for a day and a night to a mystery location for a romantic time away, just us. Excited much?! I think so!!!! My major love language is quality time so knowing that a whole corner of time is being reserved just for me totally speaks to me. What says "I love you" to you?

So usually I would let you know what I'm up to and what cool spots I'll be visiting but I don't actually know! But i was told to pack my LBD!

What will you be doing? I would love to hear about it.

I'll see you on Monday and give you the scoop from our mystery weekend.

Thanks for stopping by, K x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About