Monday: Tea Time




Hi friends,

Time for tea!
Serving suggestions for today are a cup of rooibos tea with honey and a couple of healthy sunflower rusks.

I hope you had a great weekend. What made your weekend wonderful?

I had a fantastic time connecting with my friends. It really is the people around you that make life rich.

I am proud to present the JBay Eco-Chic Fashion Fair hosted by Victory Gap Year in association with Element. This even will showcase up and coming designers SA designers such as Marize Malan and Alexandra Liss, stalls from local JBay designers, live entertainment and much more! This event is one of the initiatives taken up by our students here at Leadership Academy. Come and join us because this season – Green is the new black!



Photo from Impact via here
Mr Noth and I will be entering; I’ll post our entries so you can take a look!


I came across this today...


It is such a true statement... This is what I'm going to be thinking through while I enjoy my tea. 

I'm busy processing a few thoughts that I hope to share with you this week, so keep an eye out for those. 

As always, have a blessed start to your week. 

Thanks for stopping by, K x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About