Happy Friday!

Photo via Pinterest

Hi Friends, 


So the weekend is upon us again. Ready? Queue a happy dance!


What are your plans?


I've got a very cool weekend ahead of me. Tonight dinner with friends. Then tomorrow I am heading out to the windy city of Port Elizabeth for a morning of R+R with Mr. Noth including stopping off at our new favourite Asian street food take-way and then in the afternoon I am doing an interview with PE fm 87.6
'PE FM "aspirse to honour God, know Him and make Him known in the city of Port Elizabeth"

I'll be talking about "Equipping, Empowering & Sending The Next Generation" as I talk with host Nadine Elie about life in Victory Gap Year. Tune in between 3-4.30pm (SA time) tomorrow 87.6. You can tune in on blackberry and online. Just go to pefm.co.za
Nadine is an old friend of mine and also an ex-VGY student who is taking the world of journalism and media by storm. I can't wait to connect with her and talk about old times!

After that we will be braai-ing with friends and enjoying an evening full of laughs and great food. 


I'm going to attempt to take these for coffee afterwards!



Click on photo for source


What will you be doing to make your weekend extraordinary? I would love to hear about it.


These are my cool finds for you today...



Check out this beautiful apartment...

I am a super proud cousin at the moment! Check out Peter's exciting announcement...

Find inspiration here

Get connected here

Thanks for stopping by, K x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About