Happy Friday!



Hi friends, 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Have you got anything nice planned?

I am having another 'single girl' weekend as Mr. Noth is off with all the Victory men for a weekend at Storms River. Really hoping they have a great time as they do "man stuff" like braai (that's BBQ for all those outside of SA!), make fire and have adventure in the outdoors. Needless to say, I'm sure Mr. Noth wont miss me one bit and I say that with joy and all security!

My Friday has been particularly happy. Full of lots of heart to hearts with my gorgeous girls here at VGY, and a beach walk with my lovely friend Iris, who is also co-founder of Halona, a gorgeous boutique in Holland. 

A sneak peak of the Halona Women's Collection. Photo from here.
It still blows my tiny mind that at the bottom of my street is the huge ocean and soft sand. A walk on the beach has so far proved to be the best way to clear writers block. Are you a writer? Or a creative person? What do you do when you get stuck? What fills your creative tank? I would love to know. 

Tonight is girls night at my house - old movies, popcorn and a chocolate fondue which I sure will be followed by lots of giggles late into the night. 

Photo from Pinterest via here
Then the rest of the weekend will probably consist of a long lay in, breakfast with the girls, indulging in  good print - in particular more of this and this, a jog on the beach and then an afternoon celebrating my good friend Judith's birthday here.

Photo via here
Afrique is definitely one of the coolest spots in town! I was introduced to it by a lovely girlfriend who here I will call Burger. 

Then on Sunday we're going to be with our family at Victory to lift His name HIGH. 

What does your weekend look like? Whatever you do I hope you have fun and totally relaxed. 

And just because you're worth it here are some goodies I have found for your weekend reading.

Bored with your wardrobe? Check out Merrick's Art, a blog I found this week - very cool!

Super stylish threads over here.

Fun and interesting Q&A with Diane Keaton over here

Thanks for stopping by, K x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About