A few of my favourite things..

Hi friends, 

Time for some mid week love!

i love: a good challenge and it is only a bonus that this challenge revolves arounds creativity and fun. This challenge has been put together by my good friends at Impact Photography.
Photo via Impact Photogrphic & Design Studio

i love: care package from home! Today I recieved a little package full of goodies from my Mum and brother in England. It is so cool to get a taste of home and know that the ones closest to you have been thinking of you. Today's package included something that has been on pinned on Kara's Wishlist for a while now...

The super sylish and uber practical bodum travel press
i love: coffee on the go


i love: Elizabeth Arden's Eight hour cream.

I recieved an email from ELLE this week with a fun article about all the bazzar and interesting uses people have found for  this hang-bag staple. I use it as a re-hydrating mask while on long haul flights, especially between England and South Africa! What do you use it for?


I would love to hear about some of your favourite things... I'l keep you posted it I stumble on some new ones of my own.

Thanks for stopping by, K x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About