Cappuccino confessions

Photo from Pinterest via here

So I have been putting this off for a while but I have a confession to make...

I have given up caffeine. I know... shock... horror... gasp...

I was looking back over the archive of love, print, cappuccinos and realized that the cappuccino portion of our chats has been lacking, because at the beginning of March I gave up caffeine. Now, I haven't given up coffee so I haven't totally gone over to the dark side, but I wanted to cut caffeine out.

There are many reasons for doing this, but one reason was that I wanted to make sure that I wasn't dependent on it for energy, being in a good mood or having a bright start to the day. I wanted to make sure that my soul is at rest regardless of whether I have had my morning "fix". The first week as I went through the joys of caffeine withdrawal I felt like a truck had run over my head, but after that I could feel that my moods, energy and concentration was much more consistent. If you look in my cupboard now all you will find is decaf. It is here that I am thankful for decaf filter coffee! Haha!

So there we go. I feel a lot lighter now I've 'fessed up to you all!

What are some of your vices? Where do you go to find rest for your soul? 

When was the last time you did a detox from the things you have become reliant on? 

I would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks for stopping by, K x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About