Monday: Tea Time


Image from Pinterest
Hi friends,

I hope you all had a great weekend!

Serving suggestions for today are English Breakfast accompanied by a bran, banana and walnut muffin. I think I will have to post the recipe for these sometime, they are delicious!!!




We are loving our time away with the students. Take a look at some of what we are involved with this week…

One of our projects this week!

If you want to know what this is click here

Around the corner from our base is a big mall. I currently have my eyes on these...

Image via Old Khaki


Remember to keep your eyes open for Anne Answers, you are going to love it!

Thanks for stopping by, K x


1 comments:

  1. eish! those shoes are too cute for words!! get it! get it!! Xian might not agree with me, but, WHO CARES :) xx

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About